Owning an RV is much more than just owning a vehicle — it is a lifestyle. It’s like having the freedom of driving around in the comfort of your own “home.” Just like your actual home, your RV needs to be insured properly. At Insura Insurance Agency, we understand the unique needs of RV owners and will gladly create a personalized policy that best suits your individual needs. Our Agents are specifically trained to handle these types of risks and make sure you’re covered in the case of an accident.
What Does an Ohio RV Insurance Policy Cover?
In Ohio, RV insurance policies usually offer an extensive level of coverage for your vehicle. Let’s take a look at a few of the policy coverages our plans offer.
- Comprehensive vehicle coverage. You will be insured against loss, theft or damage to your RV.
- Collision coverage. Protect your vehicle against damages that result from an accident.
- Market value coverage. Your Ohio RV insurance policy will cover up to an agreed-upon market value for your RV.
- Personal belongings coverage. Since you bring along quite a few personal belongings, your policy will cover personal belongings and any luggage in the car up to a certain amount agreed upon in the contract.
- Accident recovery and repair. Accidents happen, so you’ll want to be prepared for when you are on your way to your next destination and need a repair.
For an extra level of security, there are other additional insurance options such as emergency roadside assistance. However, you have to pay a premium for this coverage.
What is Not Included in the Ohio RV Policy Coverage?
While Ohio RV insurance policies cover an extensive amount of damage and loss, there are a few factors that may not be covered that you’ll want to consider. We’ve compiled a list of the conditions that may not be covered.
- RV theft. This would pertain to if your vehicle was stolen after being left unattended and with the engine running.
- Damage to the tires. Cuts and bursts that occur as a result of braking are covered by insurance.
- Animal damage. This may be damage caused by domestic animals such as a dog or other animals like pests and vermin.
As you head out to begin your next adventure, you’ll want to budget for these instances that your Ohio RV insurance policy may not cover. Talk with your insurance provider about the best ways to protect yourself from these damages.
Protect Your RV with Insura
If you are looking for a competitive price and great service, Insura Insurance Agency is your one-stop shop for your next RV policy. Our independent insurance agency located in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, is committed to providing you with a personalized experience to ensure you get the right coverage for your RV needs. We’ll help you create a customized policy plan to ensure that you’re covered as you explore in your traveling home. Client satisfaction is our top priority, so you can trust our experienced Agents to offer you the perfect plan. Contact our offices today to talk to our agents and discuss your options.