Pet Insurance in Ohio
Whether you’re a first-time pet-owner or have had pets all your life, you’re likely wondering what pet insurance in Ohio is the best.
What does pet insurance in Ohio look like? What should I look for to find the right coverage for my pet?
Below, we’ve compiled some key information about pet insurance in Ohio to consider when choosing insurance for your pet.
What Pets Can Receive Coverage?
In the state of Ohio, there are a variety of pets you can own—and, of course, cats and dogs are at the top of the list.
However, there are other types of pets you can have in Ohio; for example, some Ohioans opt to keep various species of birds and horses as pets.
No matter what kind of pet you have, you want to ensure your insurance plan can offer them the appropriate amount of coverage.
Thankfully, Insura’s pet insurance policies cover all types of pets! In other words, as long as your pet is not included in the Dangerous Wild Animal Act of 2012, then you can likely find the right coverage with Insura.
Not sure if your pet can be covered? Check with the state of Ohio for additional pet law information.
What Does Pet Insurance Cover?
Knowing what can be covered by your pet insurance policy is crucial. Overall, the best pet insurance plan for you will help you take care of your pet and keep them healthy for years to come.
Some of the coverage options for pet insurance in Ohio may include:
- Veterinarian visits that include routine check-ups and treatment.
- Hospitalization of your pet, as well as other necessary emergency services.
- Prescriptions your pet may receive from either routine check-ups or emergency services.
- Pre-existing injuries and illnesses that your pet may have as well as the potential treatment these injuries and illnesses may require.
- Some policies cover unique services, such as behavioral treatment for pets with separation anxiety. However, it is important to note that coverage for this is determined on a case by case basis.
Give Your Pets the Care They Deserve With Insura
Here at Insura, we know you love your pet—obtaining pet insurance is a small price to pay for unconditional love.
Our products range from $9.95 to $24.95 a month and include a selection of different annual limits, annual deductibles, and reimbursement percentages.
You have the freedom to choose the veterinarian, specialist or emergency clinic. There is no waiting period for Preventive Care and Accident Coverage, with the exception of ligament and knee conditions.
Coverage from Insura is available but not limited to: dental cleanings, wellness exams, heartworm test, DHLPP vaccines, and many more.
To learn more about Insura’s pet insurance plans, contact our team today by calling 614-500-4147 and get coverage for your furry friend, scaled buddy, or feathered companion.