Ohio Recreational Insurance

Ohio Recreational Insurance

Everyone in Ohio loves having a great time outdoors, especially during summer. Have you ensured that your toys are protected from unforeseen risks like damage or theft? Do you have suitable coverage for your RV, motorcycle, boat, camper, or any other recreational vehicles like your golf cart or ATV?

Most people have a common misconception that their toys are automatically protected by their homeowner’s or personal automobile insurance plans. This isn’t necessarily true. Such policies don’t cover your toys, and that’s why you need to be properly insured if your toys are damaged or stolen.

Motorcycles, for example, are not typically covered by homeowners or automobile policies. If your motorcycle is damaged in an accident, you may only be reimbursed for its actual cash value, which takes into account depreciation. You could end up receiving much less than what it would cost to replace your motorcycle.

Motorcycle owners in Ohio are required to have motorcycle insurance. This type of insurance will cover your motorcycle if it’s damaged or stolen and can also provide protection if you’re found liable for an accident that causes injuries to another person. This is why motorcycle insurance in Ohio is so important.

There are a variety of coverage options available for your motorcycle, boat, or ATV, and an insurance agent can help you tailor a policy that meets your needs.

Below are the most common coverages offered:

Motorcycle Insurance

When you have this policy, you will get protection in case you are injured or your bike is damaged in an accident. Motorcycle insurance can also cover you if your bike is stolen. You can also get additional coverage for accessories, like aftermarket parts.

Other options for motorcycle insurance might include medical payments coverage, which pays for your injuries, and collision coverage, which covers damage to your motorcycle caused by an accident. Those looking for motorcycle insurance in Ohio should know that there is a minimum required amount of coverage, but you can always purchase more if needed. Talk to your preferred provider to find out what options are available to you.

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

If you own an RV, chances are that you will use it for your next trip. You need to protect yourself from the risk of accidents or loss of contents in the RV. This policy will provide all the protection you require. In addition, it may also cover you if your RV is used as collateral for a loan.

Watercraft Insurance

There are many risks that come with cruising on your boat on the open waters. You need this coverage before you can start using your watercraft. Boat owners also need to have liability insurance, which will protect them if they cause damage to someone else’s property or injure someone.

ATV Insurance

If you are planning to take off on an open field on your ATV or four-wheeler, you need to cover your pricey toy. The last thing you want is to incur all the expenses out of pocket in case of an accident. Ohio ATV insurance will give you the protection you need.

Regardless of the different kinds of toys you own, it’s important to find out how you can get proper coverage. Whether you already have a policy with InsurA or you have been shopping around to find the best insurer, allow us to show you how we can protect your financial future as you enjoy the off-road or on-water activities.

Contact InsurA by phone, e-mail, or better yet — stop by our office in Reynoldsburg, Ohio to find out more about our insurance services.